top of page

Looking to Join or Form a Campus Police Officer Union? If so please Sign Our United Federation LEOS-PBA Membership Form Below.

Campus Police Officers Union | Looking to Join or Form a Campus Police Officer Union? | Union for Security Officers

Campus Police Officers

Campus police or university police in the United States, Canada and United Kingdom are often sworn police or peace officers employed by a college or university to protect that private property of the campus and surrounding areas and the people who live, work, and visit it.


How do you become a Campus Police Officer / University Police Officer?

Campus police officers are required to complete training at a police academy. Earning a degree in law enforcement and/or having experience as a police officer are preferred for those seeking employment in the field.

bottom of page